Forge feedback, Blind Well, Protheon
- The team is aware of the feedback about players not being powerful enough to play the expansion day 1 and currently investigating ways to improve the experience for players trying to power up to play the Forge content. (Reddit)
New content will be rolling out over the Season of the Forge. Forge 2 and the Raid are opening up on Friday. But we hear you about not being able to complete the first Forge right away until you increase your power. We are reading through the feedback and currently investigating ways to improve the experience for players trying to power up to play the Forge content. (Forums)
- Cozmo has brought up Trials status as a major community issue and let the team know that people all would like to see Trials return with a more D1 feel. (Reddit)
- They're looking into Blind Well instancing issues (not being able to find players). (Twitter)
- For information on this issue when it is available, players should monitor Season of the Forge known issues list.
- "Big Boi Protheon" footage can be found here. It was a beautiful sight to behold, but issues arose in each tier of the encounter that prompted the fix. He didn't fit on the initial platform. Feedback to add 3x size Protheon into the strike as an RNG boss spawn has been passed along. (Reddit)