The Draw, Diamonds, Guitar Errors, Nightfalls
- Anyone (who owns Black Armory) can take on Niobe Labs. (Twitter)
- They're not providing hints. (Twitter)
- You will be able to complete the steps for The Draw at your own pace and won't have to wait on any resets. (Reddit)
- "The Drifter has been tinkering with a way to get more access to the Anomaly on Io. He says he's getting close... " (Reddit)
- Reports of exploits in Lockdown have been sent to the team to be investigated. (Forums)
- They have Sandbox changes planned for later this month.They'll get more details on what the details are soon. You can read about what some of the goals they have for this update and future sandbox updates here.
- Fix for Like a Diamond is tentatively planned for end of the month. (Reddit)
- Will look into if it will be rewarded retroactively. (Reddit)
- On Guitar:
This issue is still under investigation. Progress has been made in identifying potential causes for Guitar errors, but we must test around proposed fixes in order to verify. It's a nasty bug, and we want to ensure that any changes we make don't cause other issues that would endanger your Flawless attempts.
We do not have a specific timeframe in which this will be resolved, but I'll keep tabs on this to provide updates when possible. (Reddit)
- On Nightfall rotations:
We've heard feedback over Nightfalls over the last few weeks, and passed it along.
When there are incredibly poor streaks where specific strikes do not appear for lengthy periods of time, we can tinker.
Do not expect this to be a weekly experience. (Reddit)
Intent was to properly set expectations. We're aware of the feedback on our current system. I do not have specifics on when this could potentially be addressed, as it takes development time and testing to ensure no issues arise.
In the mean time, we have the ability to adjust if needed - but this won't be something we do in reactions to requests for specific strikes to appear. (Reddit)