Drifter, Guitars, Infinite Golden Guns, Matchmaking
- On Season of The Drifter:
I'm not going to reveal anything today. But I will say that while the Season of the Drifter is themed around that shady character who introduced you to Gambit, he will be asking you to do more than just play Gambit next season. (Reddit)
- Will give feedback that players would like to see Nova Warp's damage buffed in PVE. (Reddit)
- Overleveling (in regards of Power) caps at 50 over. Some activities may differ from this. Gambit normalizes all PVE. (Reddit)
- On Guitar error fix:
...we are trying to get this one out as soon as we can, but it's been a real pain. It's got a very "D1 Heavy Ammo bug" feel to it. (Reddit)
- Infinite Golden Gun will be fixed alongside the Golden Gun changes. (Reddit)
- Feedback about Izanagi's Burden quest has been passed along, specifically about the Rare Bounty requirement. "Don’t know if anything will be done for this one, but the feedback will be used to inform future quests." (Twitter)
- Further info on Competitive Matchmaking Update:
Today, we have adjusted matchmaking settings in Competitive Crucible.
Matchmaking parameters have been changed so that the opponents you find in Competitive matchmaking will be closer to your Glory rank. While the imbalanced match can still happen, we believe this change will reduce the number of occurrences dramatically. Players may experience longer matchmaking times as we will try to ensure a good Glory rank match before opening up the search criteria.
Thank you so much for your feedback, and please keep it coming. We’re always improving the game and your feedback helps steer the conversation. (Forums)