Invisibility fix, Tarrabah buff, scout rifles, a lot more.
- More details about Armor 2.0 system.
- How finishing moves will work.
- Developer insights: Return to The Moon.
- First person to get 100,000 Baryon Boughs on their account gets a Collectors Edition of Shadowkeep. To prove you have completed this feat, reply to [the Reddit] comment with your account name and Cozmo will check it out. (Reddit)
- A developer accessing Shaxx's inventory in orbit in the ViDoc is "debug shenanigans", will not be in Shadowkeep. (Reddit)
- Will give the full details on Solstice of Heroes and the armor you will be earning next week. (Reddit)
- Targeting a fix for the Crucible invisibility bug on the 30th. (Reddit)
Various work arounds:
1. Go to your pursuits tab, check if any bounties were completed and turn them in
2. Go to your shader inventory, kill a shader you don't need
3. Refrain from making comments about people having jobs, inferring they should be fired. This is game development. Bugs happen. This will be fixed.
It doesn't matter where the bug originates: Crucible, UI, network engineering, etc. We are the Destiny team, as a whole, and we will do what we can as fast as we can to address the issue.
- They are testing some [Cross Save] stuff to make sure it's ready for primetime, you might encounter Guardians in the wild with "Cross Save Enabled". (Reddit)
- After the fix for the exploit, Bad Juju won't require 18 tributes placed for it to be used. The Catalyst and the Emote will. (Twitter)
- They fixed part of the Press to Apply problem, but there are still some other issues that affect it. The team is working on a new fix now. They'll give you more details on it soon. (Forums)
- On more accessibility options, such as auto sprint by default:
Thanks for the feedback. I've been collecting a lot recommendations on how to make Destiny more accessible to players. I know some players have asked for the ability for PC to accept both M&KB and controller inputs at the same time. I'll add your request to have a way to toggle sprint to be on by default as well and pass this to the dev team. (Forums)
- They don't know if they can tune the timers for Reckoning, but can check to see if they have time to further address drop chances for Reckoning weapons. (Reddit)
- Feedback about Tarrabah being too weak has been passed along. (Forums)
- The team is looking in to Baryon Boughs and how to make them meaningful in the economy. Feedback regarding lack of a tribute has also been passed along. (Forums)
- Will check with the sandbox team on what their thoughts are for the One Eyed Mask. While their attention is squarely on balancing Shadowkeep and the future of sandbox, DMG will ask if there are plans for future tuning. (Forums)
- Feedback to have a conga line emote has been passed along. (Forums)
- The team is working on the problem space of Scout Rifles, and how they don't have a perfect place in the Sandbox. Pulse Rifles have enough range to edge in to the space that Scout Rifles are meant for, and they get feedback frequently on their viability in both PvE and PvP spaces. (Forums)
- Feedback about bringing more life into Patrol zones (wandering NPCs, dungeons, etc) has been passed along. (Forums)
- On Faction Rallies:
Hey all, thank you for the continued feedback on this! (I've posted this line a few times today, so go ahead and roast me for the copy pasta...)
We've been getting feedback on the absence of Factions/Faction Rallies since they went on hiatus last year. While I can't make any promises on if or when they'd return, I'd like to ask some questions here to help prioritize the feedback points that we've been collecting.
1. What are the aspects of Factions or Faction Rallies that you liked most?
2. What were features that you did not enjoy?
3. Have there been any other activities in Destiny or Destiny 2 that you thought Factions impacted in a good way? Ex: Lost Sector Grind - some people enjoyed it, while others really did not. (Forums)
- On Braytech weapons:
Thank you for your continued feedback on this subject. The team made some adjustments to other rewards that are required for the Wayfarer seal. I'll check and see where this is currently sitting in the Quality of Life backlog that we have running, and get you all some information when I can.
I admit, I was lucky enough to get the weapons required, but I fully understand how frustrating it can be waiting for that final weapon to drop. (Forums)