Steam Linking and Cross Save
- Cross Save is tomorrow, more info here.
- Link your account to Steam here.
- If you want to transfer everything on Battle.net to Steam, link now. In the future (beginning tomorrow) you can enable Cross Save to select your primary account. (Twitter)
- PC linking is just transferring your account and its entitlements to Steam. (Twitter) D2 on BattleNet is going away on 10/1 and this is simply ensuring it's all transferred over. Selecting your primary Cross Save account begins tomorrow. (Twitter)
- No downside to linking it now. You're just assuring your account is transferred to Steam. You can still select another primary account for Cross Save later. (Twitter)
- "Everyone who has the game on http://Battle.net (and/or expansions, Forsaken, Annual Pass) should run through this process. Do this even if you don't plan on playing the characters associated with that account once Cross Save is released." (Twitter)
- They’ve observed reports indicating that not all Destiny 2 content licenses are being shown to players when preparing for PC migration. Players can dismiss this prompt, which may sometimes report an incomplete list of game licenses. (Twitter)
- Linking BattleNet to Steam is NOT the same as Cross Save. You can select your primary Cross Save account starting tomorrow. PC Linking will not effect it. At the Cross Save page, you will be prompted to select the primary account. (Twitter)