Xur, re-rolls, Synths, Feedback
- Xur only offering collection rolls is a known issue which is being investigated. (Reddit)
- No Thundercrash buff in 2.6.1, but team is aware of the feedback. (Reddit)
- Feedback to allow players to re-roll elemental affinity with materials has been passed along. (Reddit)
- Will make sure issues with Armor 1.0 ruined stats are being investigated. (Reddit)
- They've been trying to share insight into "why" some design decisions were made - not tell anyone they were wrong for not liking something. (Reddit)
- On lack of matchmaking in 950 Nightfalls: "Matchmaking is not enabled for activities that require a lot of coordination - including both loadouts and just general teamwork. I'll definitely pass along any feedback that you have on making the higher level Nightfalls have matchmaking though." (Forums)
- Will let the team know that some players would like to see a range nerf for shotguns. (Forums)
- Will let the team know that players would like to have all of the forges selectable. (Forums)
- Will pass along the feedback that you would like to see Faction Rally gear return as Universal Ornaments. (Forums)
- On moving Gambit Synths into the Mote Synthesizer:
Thanks for the feedback. I can say right now that this would be a somewhat intensive task, which more than likely couldn't happen for some time. Even with that said, we can add it to the feedback list for Gambit, Prime, and Reckoning.
To give a little context, this is more than just moving an item from one inventory slot to another (which in itself can introduce a variety of bugs and issues). These items are consumables not only for the Synthesizer, but they can be used as one offs to give an amount of stats for your chosen role. This added complexity makes this feedback item a bit more difficult to consider, as it adds additional development, test, UI time that is being applied to future content.
Another way to say it, we wouldn't want to end up in a scenario where you lost some functionality, lost your stacks of items, or introduced a bug where the synthesizer didn't work at all. There's an unending list of risk that comes with touching old content, and while we understand the pressure on your inventory can be frustrating, it could be more damaging to attempt the change without proper planning or time.
I don't personally work on the code or create this content, but I wanted to give a fairly general explanation as to why this is more difficult than it would appear to be on paper. (Reddit)